SDI provides software development support for government and commercial clients. Software development includes computer programming, testing, and fixing bugs in an effort to create and maintain applications, frameworks, and more. Software development plays a critical role in the work that SDI does, and SDI is proud to offer this service to clients.
SDI personnel are experienced in web programming, architecture development, system analysis, software design, testing, and integration. Our software developers and engineers have wide-ranging skills from database integration, to test script execution, to innovative code development. By tapping into all of our engineers’ skillsets, SDI is able to provide comprehensive engineering solutions to meet all of our customers’ needs.
Some projects that our developers have worked on include:
- New York Fire Department’s Electronic Accountability System (EFAS) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) projects
- SDI’s APX™ Personnel Accountability Application and EasyStaff® products
- Naval Research Laboratory’s Virtual Mission Operations Center project
- Naval Research Laboratory’s Fountainhead Program
- Penn State University’s Applied Research Lab SENTIENT Program